Thursday, November 27, 2014

11/27/2014 -- Happy Thanksgiving!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!



Isn't it amazing how your whole life can change in just a few weeks?

These last three weeks have been life changing.

If I didn't mention my husband much before-it is because he was working out of town.  He would leave Monday morning around 4:00 am and arrive home late on Friday night.

It was strange because since about 2007 he has worked jobs that took him out of town--either as a trucker, a welder, or some other jobs.

In Korea he was with us everyday and with the kids for a lot of hours so to come home and in a matter of a month or so he was gone again.  It was hard to adjust to again.  BUT
his job has ended and he is home with us again. Not only home, but working at his shop which is on our property so he is around again a lot!!   I LOVE IT!

But that also means I have less time to blog-so I will be hit and miss, but I will try to keep it up.

My little Man looks like a wild man in this photo
Playing at Grandma's-waiting for Our Baby to be born




We bought a 'new' car.  It is a 2002 Yukon.  Nice car with lots of space for our growing family!




AND THE BIG NEWS!  A NEW BABY!

Our Baby joined us on November 15th!  He is awesome!  Sleepy, buy awesome.

I will post the birth story in a different post so those squeamish can skip it.

anyway--that is why I have been absent the last few weeks.  We love Our Baby and I think since it is our last I am enjoying him more.  Plus I don't have obligations so it makes it easy to enjoy him more with out my mind going in 20 different directions!





No comments:

Post a Comment