Wednesday, November 5, 2014

11/5/2014 -- Day 4-- another post of not so exciting ramblings

Ever feel like you are constatnly moving, but never going anywhere?  That is me today!  I will be LUCKY if I get one thing on my to do list finished.

I have gone through all the boxes in the silo, but no luck with the nursing cover!  Looks like I will buy a yard of knit fabric tomorrow and make a quick makeshift one :(  

Plus I have given up on the idea of moving the boxes from the garage into the silo---not going to happen right now.

The weather is beautiful which I am thankful for cause I couldn't get the chickens their water and had to mess with that and the sprinklers, but then again, if the weather was really bad I wouldn't have to deal with that (except the chickens).  I am just glad I am not in charge of the chickens in the winter! 

One stinker of a chicken--whom I would love to get rid of, actually jumped up and pecked an egg I was holding in my hand.  I may or may not have kicked the stupid chicken---But I assume I didn't hurt it because it didn't squawk!  


Little Man has been pretty good today.  I think it is because 1.  I played with him for a few minutes  2.  We went outside  3.  Other then stealing some candy I didn't know was in the car he hasn't had sugar today  4.  I have been 100% consistent!  5.  I have prayed for patience!


11/5/2014

Find nursing cover (can't find) :(
Finish baby CD
Friend T after school 
Shower
work on feet
paint toe nails
water chickens
water lawn 
fix baby seat  (Can't) :( 
library books together
Plan for town tomorrow




Clean house (pick up) 
       Kitchen
       Mudroom
       Back room
       Middle room
       Dining room
       Bedroom
       Master bathroom
       Kids Bathroom

Clean house (Fly Lady list) 
       Kitchen
       Mudroom
       Back room
       Middle room
       Dining room
       Bedroom
       Master bathroom
       Kids Bathroom


Clean house (Dust & floors)
       Kitchen
       Mudroom
       Back room
       Middle room
       Dining room
       Bedroom
       Master bathroom
       Kids Bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment