Tuesday, February 16, 2016

200+ programs running.



when you look at your cell phone it will tell you how many programs are running. Sometimes I feel that if my brain were a cell phone or computer it would have crashed by now.  It always feels like 200+ programs (or more) are open and all trying to run at the same time.

BUT I am getting systems in place-- I am learning how to program my brain and for the first time it is clicking and working better.


There are 5 things right now that I am doing that are working.

None of them are amazing things I have never heard before, or even tried before, but for some reason they have clicked with me.  Maybe it is the combo of the three things working together, maybe it is all the little steps that I have taken have been all up hill and this is a down hill part.  All I know is that I have more energy, I am better organized, my house is not falling apart, and I am getting stuff done.

Over the next 5 days I will tell you my programs. I am not going to tell you all of them at once, cause I will show you step by step how this started working for me.

Here are the aspects of my life they do affect and the order I found them.

1. Spiritual
2. Physical
3. Organizational
4. Mental/focus
5. Parental/house

Can't wait to start tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment