Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Already let the cat out....


Even though it was only 3 days ago I already forgot that I posted about one of the things I am doing that is changing my life.

I will keep going in my normal order.

So #1
Spiritual.

There are scriptures about seeking first the Kingdom of God and the 7 habits speak about putting first things first, but I am not sure why I didn't get it until now.

That doesn't mean that I am some spiritual giant now-- ha ha ha!  No, it means that I took care of my spiritual being first-- and I feel that is one of the biggest reasons I have had these other break throughs.

So how does one take care of their spiritual well-being?

This is where some people will totally think I am whacked and think I am being led astray, but hear me out because my heart and my desires are wholesome and only want to bring good into this world and glorify Heavenly Father.

I honestly believe that everything is made up of molecules--if we break those down we would find atoms-- (I find it interesting that the first man was named Adam, and Atom is pretty much pronounced the same thing)-- anyway.  If we were to break atoms down you would find energy (electrons, protons, and neutrons).  I feel that there is a universal energy that flows through everything and every one.

If you are my friend or family, you have heard me talk about this before.  Once when I was waitressing, I am not even sure how it happened, but a cook and another waiter were about to get into a drag out fight.  I stood in between them and pushed them away from each other.  The fight never happened (which is good cause I would have been right in the middle of it!)-- but the two guys walked away, still angry, but calmer-- I on the other hand was shaking and could hardly do my job.  Why?

Have you ever walked into a room before and known something was off? Maybe there are a few people there and you can just feel that they are angry at each other even though no one is saying something.

Have you ever been part of a performance and the air really seems to hum?

Can you stand next to someone and tell if they are nervous even if they aren't saying anything or moving in an anxious way?

Has anyone ever given you the creeps and you just don't know why?

Now I am going to totally change gears.

Have you ever been driving in traffic and all of a sudden there is a major slowing of traffic, and maybe even a traffic jam. You can't see up ahead so you don't know if it is an accident or what is going on. A few miles down the road all of a sudden it is as if the traffic jam dissapears and you can't tell why at all. No accident, no one pulled off on the side of the road, it just opens up all of a sudden.

There are times when there is a car on the shoulder, or the police have someone pulled over, and once the curiousity slowing passes  you are no longer in the traffic jam. Or maybe there is a poorly designed road where cars and exiting and entering at almost the exact same spot - and that is what is causing the slowing.

Most of the time if you are just going slow you will hit a point where you will break free and the jam will disapear and life will be happy again.

Now if it was an accident you could be stuck for a long time.  You have to wait for it to get cleared and moved to the side of the road.  If no one came to clear the road -you would be stuck.

Can you see where I am going with this?

Energy flows and interacts in your body all the time.  Now image that your energy comes to a traffic slowing, a traffic jam, or worse, an accident.

What would happen?  Your systems wouldn't function as well, things that once were easy, might become hard, you just wouldn't be flowing through traffic like you use to.

That is what happens when you have trapped emotions.  Every feel like you just can't shake something loose that is bothering you?  Maybe because it is trapped.

Emotions and our mind control our bodies more than we know.  People lift cars, people have walked on broken legs to get help, and lots of other amazing things because their mind and bodies weren't "talking" (shock) at the time.

Sometimes when having a traumatic experience or a really strong emotion they can seem to get stuck somewhere.  When that happens the energy flow through the body is slowed down causing problems. Sometimes you aren't even aware of emotions that have been trapped but when learning about them you think-- Oh yeah, I did have something happen at that point in time.  Or -- Huumm, I knew that was difficult, but I guess I didn't know how difficult.

So how do you find out how to fix the energy traffic in your body?

There are TONS of different energy work programs out there.  I will speak about one. The Emotion Code.

I like it because I am very Christian and at times energy work can take you to 'scary' places, because bad spirits are made of energy too and you don't want to mess with those guys, so I found this code only worked it the best and good spirit.   The Emotion Code by Bradley Nelson is pretty amazing I think.  There is a book that you need to read, by the same name, if you are interested. There is also his website-just google it.

My awesome Aunt let my brother The Emotion Code book, and I pretty much took it from him when he was going to return it to her.  When I went to return it she told me I could keep it.  :)

I read the book, I did a little of the work on myself and even less on my kids.  I soon found out a few ladies I attend church with are very familiar with this book.  I contacted one of them and she was studying to be a Body Code Practitioner.

Emotion Code talks about trapped emotions and releasing them. Body Code discovers what systems, parts, of the body aren't working at full potential and how to release the trapped emotion so the body (and spirit) can flow freely again.

I was able to meet with her four times for an hour each time.  It was pretty amazing.  There were some issues I knew were 'traumatic' in my life, but other stuff came up that I didn't even think would register or had forgotten about (not repressed memory, but just forgotten it happened so long ago).

After 4 sessions I really could feel more energy.  I have always been a low energy person, but after meeting with her I didn't wake up wondering when I could take a nap that day.  It was pretty awesome.

I have done energy work on a few people and I feel (and they have expressed) that there has been some success with it.

I think Heavenly Father made our bodies perfect, but we mess them up with stuff we eat, experiences we have (either our own fault or not), and the Spirit that resides in our bodies gets weighed down by the 'natural man'.  However, I think Heavenly Father gave us the gift of healing and if we have faith we can be healed.

Is this a cure-all that will make everything painful go away? Will it cure cancer? Will it stop a heart attack? Will it regrow brain cells?  I am afraid not, unless that is what Heavenly Father wants.

We are just instruments in his hands and  he chooses the final outcome.


SO

My first step was getting my spiritual energy flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment