Thursday, February 11, 2016

Why this isn't working!


I had this beautiful plan that told me every day what I was going to blog about and now I can't find the file I saved it under, nor can I find the 20 pages (yes 20!) that I had printed out that told me every day what to post! I thought-can't find it, don't have my plan-can't do this.

So like I said--I love to plan, but then I find my plans so structured that I get overwhelmed and give up, and I think misplacing my papers gave me an excuse to ignore my overly structured plan.

Instead of going forward I just totally stopped doing the blog.

BUT

I have thought a lot about this and found that I will use my 'schedule' of posts as suggestions and if I feel something is more important I will share that.

SO (I overuse this word when I do blog writings--sorry)

I will do better. I will commit to writing every day this next week on my blog and then go from there.

While I will try to stick to the previous post themes-- I might differ.

Do you ever find yourself doing that in your own life?

What is something in your life you thought you had planned out perfectly - but found that actually doing your plan wasn't going to work?




No comments:

Post a Comment