Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year

It is 2016 and I still don't feel like I have my act together.

Every year I write resolutions, the sad thing is, they are the same resolutions over and over and over.

Seriously, I look at my goals from 2005 and they are pretty much the same as 2016.

Do you ever do that?

Well, one of my desires for this year is to be consistent in my blogging.

I have that little nagging voice in my head telling me not to...
      No one but your mom and sister will read it.
      You don't even have a camera right now to post great pictures.
      You have never been consistent with a blog before.
      Why put so much personal information out there.
      You haven't designed a blog in years--you don't even have this one set up cute.
     
But even with all those nagging at me, I am ok with it.

Why do I do it?

I feel that sharing with others helps people not feel so alone. I might be able to help someone else out because of my experiences.

I like to share.  I am pretty open about my thoughts, feelings, and I do write a lot more about my emotions than I show them.

I have no camera right now (Monster may have throw it away in his 1 year old cuteness), but I hope to work with that.  I am not very good at photo's anyway...and I would like to work on that too!

Even if my mom and sister are the only two reading it, I am ok with that.  I have to say I HOPE that I get a million followers and I can pay my house off with the money I make as a professional blogger, but I have a feeling I will never make that leap (but it COULD happen).

I use to be pretty savvy about decorating webpages, but I am out of practice and can't even remember how to start.  Hopefully it will all come back to me.

So welcome to my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment