Saturday, January 2, 2016

What can I expect?



I love to plan. In fact, planning for me is more fun than doing.  I think I would be great at planning parties, and then passing the plans off to someone else to do the work.

I love planning menus (at least a month at a time), but have the same 10 meals over and over.

I love planning school curriculum (think homeschooling), but find the day to day actual doing the stuff I plan not as rewarding.

SO I have mapped out this whole year---yep you heard it right.

I sat down and figured out something I could write about EVERY DAY for the next year.

Of course I won't stick to that plan, but at least I have it ready in case I have a brain freeze and can't figure out what to write.

BUT I do have a guideline I am going to try to follow.

Mondays: This is a day I have always felt motivated to get stuff done in my house. I struggle greatly with my housekeeping skills so Mondays will be focused on House Stuff (can you see how glamours my life is already?)  Mondays will be called "Clean Up Monday"

Tuesday:  I have lots of opinions, but I am always willing to listen to different points of views and to learn--so I have dubbed these posts as "Thinking Tuesday's".

Wednesday: What good homemaker doesn't have a room full of half done crafts?  I hope that I am alone in this problem of never completing projects, so maybe if I dedicate Wednesday's to my crafts and such I will accomplish something--so welcome to "Crafty Wednesday".

Thursday: Like I have stated before, I have no problems sharing personal information about myself.  I try not share information about others--but it does happen at times, but I try to keep it all positive.  So Thursday's will be "Personal Thursday'.

Friday: We are lucky to have Friday's off of school.  I am going to try to have more fun with my family --so "Friday Fun" should hopefully spark that desire each week to do something fun!

Saturday: These are often the busiest and laziest days for me depending on what we have going on.  I am going to just label "Hit and Miss Saturday" because I don't know if I will be able to post every Saturday or not.

Sunday:  Obviously, this day will be focused on church-y things.  I am a Christian and one thing I love about being a Christian is the fellow-shipping we do to strengthen each other, so these days I hope to strengthen you! "Sunday Reverent Ramblings"


I am working against some obstacles.  When I decided to do this I had a fully functioning lap top that I could work at where I needed, but thanks to Monster and a small cup of water I no longer have the letters t y u i o p available to me.  It is very difficult to write with out those letters.  So I will have to use the family computer, which hopefully shouldn't be a big deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment