Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Thinking Tuesday ooops-- I mean Personal Tuesday


Tuesday:  I have lots of opinions, but I am always willing to listen to different points of views and to learn--so I have dubbed these posts as "Thinking Tuesday's".


So just the name 'Thinking Tuesday' and how it doesn't flow off the tongue really bothers me!  I will have to think of a new name.

I had wanted "Tantrum Tuesday", but I was hoping to post more uplifting things than just tantrums and negative posts, so I will work on it.

Maybe I will change around Thursday and Tuesday and have it be Thinking Thursday and Personal Tuesday.

Ok-- it is done

SO

Welcome to Personal Tuesday

Each Tuesday of the month I want us to get to know each other.  OK, really this blog is about me, so I want you to get to know me.  Honestly though, I would love comments and feedback and anything else you would like to share.

so...back to ME...

I wish there was a sarcasm font--I think Italics works pretty good--but sometimes I use italics for other stuff, so italics aren't always 100% sarcasm which can get confusing.

anyway---

The 1st Tuesday I will leave you all hanging --because I need at least one (or 2) days a month off--so actually the 1st Tuesday of the month I won't blog anything--unless I really want to.

The 2nd Tuesday I will share my fountain of knowledge on the subject of parenting-- again where is that sarcasm font?  Bur I have had 4 kids so I do know something.

The 3rd Tuesday is again, a day off for me (hence the "2" in the 1st Tuesday).  Why did I choose Tuesday?  I don't know, maybe I don't have that much personal things to say after all.

and last the 4th Tuesday is about marriage. Again, not an expert, but I am still married to the same guy for over 15 years now and it hasn't always been pretty--So I will share my experiences with marriage.  I am sure my husband (an under-sharer of information) will love me (an over-sharer of information) talking about it--so we will just have to keep it between us -- ok?   Good.  




So here we are on the first Tuesday of January and I blogged.  Oh well--- That is all you are getting from me today.  Hope your day is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment