Thursday, September 11, 2014

57th day--September 12th, 2014



So I think counting down might be confusing---so sorry about that, but it helps keep me on track!  AND once again the pictures are random from random years because my camera right now is on the brink of not working and so I don't take very many pictures---so Enjoy!

After a really fun ATV ride!  Me and Mr. Lucky-2010

Yesterday I had a big doctor appointment.  Because I conceived in Korea I went to two Dr. appointments in Korea--where they pretty much just listen for a heartbeat and do an ultrasound.  I was about 12 weeks and 16 weeks at those appointments.

Fast Forward to me at almost 29 weeks and I remember I have an RH factor (which in my oh so technical brain) I understand it means that I could be 'allergic' to my babies blood.  I have negative blood and if my baby has positive blood it could cause major problems--like death!

 I remember that I am suppose to get a shot so we made a quick decision on health care (which is why I waited so long after coming back to the USA to go to the DR.) and I scheduled an appointment.



Firecracker decorating a gingerbread house in 2010?


Lots of information was given and lots of blood was drawn and I was scheduled a week later to come back in and do more tests and get the shots I need.

Squirt for school pictures- 2010 obviously!

Yesterday I had a blood sugar test, an ultra sound, and just a normal appointment.  Really didn't take as long as I thought it would--but I totally insulted my nurse (on accident).

 Last time some random lady/nurse drew my blood--no pain, nice and easy, no bruising (which I have literally had bruises over 1/3 of my arm after having blood drawn before!)--this time MY nurse drew blood--I felt the stinging,pinching, and I have a small bruise.  She told me I might bruise and I said
"It wasn't as good as the last lady, but I guess it is fine."  I didn't say it rudely but as soon as I said it I figure out that SHE was the nurse that drew blood this time!  Oh man--I say small stupid things like that all the time--SORRY nurse lady!  

Little Man the day he was born with his family May 2011


In Korea they told me I was due on Nov. 7th--the internet and the doctors here said  I was due on the 14th, but my kids come a week late--so I am planning on the 21st--SO anytime in November I could have a baby!  Please pray that it is closer!  Again today the midwife (who is AMAZING and the woman I have gone to for all of my kids) said the date should be about the 7th, but I am measuring (and ultrasound is showing) about the 14th---but once again I am planning on the 21st....*sign*

Now very exciting, but there you go!




No comments:

Post a Comment