Thursday, September 25, 2014

9/25/2014 - Day 45 -- The big Two and computer time



Dishes and Laundry.

The big two.

My mom told me once if you can stay on top of those two things the rest of the house is easy.  I totally agree (expect bathrooms-those always get me, and the kitchen floor, and...ok so really I am a mess)!

So today--I am drying my last load of laundry and the dishes are all done and it is only 3:00!  IF I would have actually started doing laundry and dishes when I woke up I would have been done around 10:00, but dang computer time gets in the way.

The real reason I cleaned my kitchen is so I can make it a mess again.  I am on to the last apple tree (we only have 4 and only 2 produced apples so really I can't complain!)-- plus I have some squash I need to freeze, and a zucchini to make bread with, and a stinky fridge I need to clean out!

Hope your laundry is done and your dishes are CLEAN!!

ps: What was a 'wasting' my time on the computer with?  I follow facebook, pinterest, and a facepaint group every day (well 3 times a day, at least), but today I added in looking for birthday gifts for my firecracker and my amazing hubby--which leads to ebay and craigslist--which leads to about 4 hours later figuring out I am not any closer to getting a gift, but I might have some ideas.  Plus I am getting ready to do a Once-a-month cooking thing so I was comparing prices and all that fun stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment