Sunday, September 28, 2014

9/27/2014--Day 43 -- Random Blogs



Since starting this new blog I have been blog surfing.  See that little link at the top that says "next blog"?  Yep I push it and let the internet just take me along for a ride.

Most of the time I find VERY little that I find interesting--and I am sure those people would pass right over my blog too.  I did find one blog I really like about an ER doctor and some his experiences.  I may or may not have read his WHOLE blog in 24 hours--Thanks to pregnancy induced insomnia!

Sometimes you get into a loop of a specific subject, how that happens I don't know.

I just finally got out of loop of blogs focused 100% on the TV show Lost.  Or link after link devoted to IT work, or anime, or cooking! I am THANKFUL that blogger has an warning for 'mature' sights and I can choose to click them open or skip right over them.  I don't think I would like to be exposed (ha ha ha) to stuff that I personally don't want to see- so thank you for giving me the choice to skip right over that junk.

A few things I noticed

1. If you do a family blog you are most likely Christian or homosexual (or both).
2.  Most blogs ended in 2010-2012.  Do 'empty blogs' get deleted after a while or do they just stay there forever and in 3012 we will be reading some persons random life history from 1000 years ago?
3.  Very very few blogs say why they are ending. Most just end.
4. Maybe I am not very smart, but there are blogs out there that I just think WHY? Why would you feel the need to write/share that.  Like the one who only posted one word posts and they were all random and non connecting.  Or the one who ONLY posted bad words, or the one whose poems were so disjointed I couldn't help but think they are mentally ill.
5. I just don't 'get' about 10% of the blogs I see.  10% are of people trying to be 'artsy' and 'deep'.10% are in foreign languages, 5% are about cooking and food, 10% are just not interesting to ME, and 10% are really interesting and the rest fall somewhere in those spectrum.

So what do YOU think makes for an interesting blog?


No comments:

Post a Comment