Sunday, September 21, 2014

9/21/2014 Day 49 -- "camping", filofax, and leading the music





I love camping! Just not when I am 100 months pregnant!  
so lucky for me my extended family helps me get my fill of camping in short bursts that doesn't actually require any work on my part!


The lady folk--snapping peas and hanging out. 



My extended family is wonderful!  My bro-in-law and wife (and 4 kids) have an RV that they are ready to take to the mountains at anytime and have a picnic and just hang out!  It is really nice to have a bathroom and running water cause my immediate family does a lot of backpacking (or did backpacking) where bathrooms are not so fancy (interpretation--a hole dug in the ground)

So the other night we went out--My sister-in-law and her hubby were visiting so it was a fun little outing.



The men folk relaxing!






While sitting around enjoying nature I have been working on my filofax, or as I like to call it "brain book".  It is a glorified day planner.  I am sure I will do a post on it soon. 
But here are the weeks in September I did.  They are VERY simple compared to others I have seen, but it totally fits my needs.


Right now the whole thing has pretty much been done in hand and none printed cause I can't get my blasted printer to work!  As you can see we went to the mountains towards the first part of September, or I hadn't crossed the days out yet--not sure which one!  






I lead the music at church for the congregation. 
I think the people in charge like to ask the most pregnant ladies in the congregation to lead the music.  The last time I led the music, totally pregnant, the last 3 ladies to lead the music--totally pregnant.
Anyway....
 I often get lost while leading (I am SO good at what I do!)  So for the different verse numbers I hold up that many fingers.  1st Verse-1 Finger, 2nd verse-2 fingers and so on.
I had someone ask the other day why I lead the music with the Boy Scout finger symbol.
Funny, they must have only been watching me during the third verse. 


No comments:

Post a Comment