Wednesday, September 10, 2014

59th day of posts



Day 59....

It might be short and sweet or long and ranting, but I am going to do it!

BUT I might cheat!
Christmas 2009

I have learned that there is a really cool feature that lets you plan when you can post things, so when I know I have a busy day I can write two blogs in one day and post one for the next day!!

Cheating?  Yeah, a little, but that is the way I roll.  My  family always laughs at me when I use 'gangter terms', but I have mad skillz like that...ok that was a little far!

Anyway...welcome to my 59th day.


Hiking 2013



Today will be a short one!   I have corn on the stove waiting to blanch, and a box of pears and at least 4 boxes of apples still waiting for me to do something with them---


So nothing special today yet!  Tune in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment