Monday, September 29, 2014

9/29/2014--Day 41-- Hot flashes and The bump



Yesterday at church I made a comment in a class and immediately my temperature raised about 20 degrees.
Why does it do that?  Also on Saturday night we had a special church meeting for the woman to attend and the room was so hot I HAD to leave and sit in a cooler area.

I am most comfortable at about 50 degrees right now!!  It is so frustrating, but I am so thankful my last two months will be in cooler months cause I seriously avoid going outside between the hours of 10am and 4pm because it is SO hot still (yes 75-85 are SO hot to me right now).

I have to plan what I wear because I sweat like crazy cause I am so hot!  I have a few really cute shirts, but I only wear them at my house cause with in 10 minutes of putting them on I have sweated through them--such a lovely visual I am sure.

It is crazy how your body changes when having a baby.

Like this big ol' bump I carry around with me!

Yet my doctor tells me I am measuring where I am suppose to be.  Sometime I look in the mirror and think--how does the body achieve this!? Very strange.

My dear Sis-in-law told me--'you only look big this time cause you lost so much weight before you got pregnant.'  It was awesome to hear---and I was comparing myself to another girl once (she starts out at a size 0 before pregnancy--yes I know comparing is stupid!), but I told Lucas--she doesn't even look pregnant (this was about 3 months ago) and the kind lady behind me said "You pop out and she gets wide.  Don't worry about, you just carry babies differently.'  That also was a big help to hear.

I have wanted to get maternity pictures taken, but I feel like my belly is so big!  I have people tell me all the time how big I am--'are you sure there aren't two?' 'Wow you are really low!' 'HOW much longer do you have?!'

Seriously people--I own mirrors!  I know I am big...just lie to me and tell me how great I look!  :)

One thing I do love is watching my belly move.  It is totally uncomfortable with this baby, but it looks so crazy.  You feel detached from your belly most of the time cause it is so foreign, but watching that bump jump, move, or bounce is just fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment