Tuesday, September 23, 2014

9/23/2014 - Day 47 --Bucket List


Ever write a bucket list and want to add things on it that you have already accomplished so it doesn't look so sad?



Here are some of my bucket list items 


See a lantern festival 
Reach my goal weight (after my last baby)
Write a book and get it published
Go on a short cruise where you never leave sight of the shore (open water is a fear of mine)
Own a pair of killer high heels and actually walk in them!

Try Greek Food (it always smells so good but very tried it!)
Go to the Mayan ruins
Go to Italy
Learn Italian
Climb all the way to the top of a 14er
Perform on broadway (my wildness most non attainable goal)
visit New York (the original goal was to live there--but things change)
See the statue of liberty
Learn Swing Dancing again really well
Blow ice bubbles (blowing bubbles when it is freezing outside)
Pay off student loans!
Pay off my house early!
Run a 5K
Run a half marathon
Run a marathon
Go to a fancy masquerade ball
Visit all 50 states (I have 17 under my belt)
Visit Maine (and surrounding states) in the fall
Build a treehouse or cute playhouse
Take my family to Disneyland
See Lightening bugs again
Get over my fear of rock climbing (use to be great, had a panic attack once and have never gone back!)
Play piano well
play guitar well
Learn to make flaky break perfectly!
Get a physic reading (even if I don't believe in this stuff)
Dye my hair purple
Make a time capsule and open it 10 years later



What are some of your bucket list items?

No comments:

Post a Comment