Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Another NEW BLOG!



Welcome to yet another Larson Family Blog!

I have three family blogs because...

1. My fathers accident took over my first one...(as soon as I learn how to put links in I will link to that blog)

2. Our life in Korea ended and somehow a friend's email is now the main email attached to that blog (I have no idea how!)--again the whole link to another page will happen (maybe) one day

3. And now this one!

I actually have at least 3 other blogs, but those are all stuck like my #2 blog--one day I will try to transfer them over to an actual usable blog...

For the next 60 days I will post one post a day---normally I will try to add in a picture that deals with the subject at hand, but seeing as I am not a good photographer, nor do I have the camera or program to make my pictures look great, I will post most likely a random picture for you to enjoy.

Why 60 days? Well, not only is that a good number, but it is also the # of days until I leave to have a baby.  Why do I leave to have a baby?  That is a good post for another day!



So welcome!  Sit back and enjoy because this isn't a blog that will make you feel inadequate about your life or make you feel that you aren't doing enough, this is a real life (flaws and all) blog.  My pictures aren't professional, my marriage, my kids, and my house keeping skills all need work, but join us along the way.







No comments:

Post a Comment