Wednesday, October 8, 2014

10/08/2014 -- day 32 -- My Firecracker!



Today is my lovely little Pepper's birthday!

She joined us 7 years ago and was a crier.  She cried a lot.  I don't remember her crying, but my husband said she did.  Funny how we forget things.

So fun facts about Miss Pepper Faye!
 
She has a temper and is easily embarrassed.
She gets really angry when she is embarrassed, but she has a soft soul and never wants to disappoint anyone. She has a smile that melts hearts.
She loves bouncy balls.
She wants to be a monster truck or race car driver.
She is happy to just go along, but has plenty of ideas herself.
She loves to be with dad in the shop.
She loves to be with grandpa in the tractor.
She loves a good footbath.
She has beautiful brown eyes.
Her favorite food is ham, potato, cheese soup.
She is helpful to those younger/weaker than herself.
She is a great sister.
She is really good at saving money.

I love this girl and she brings so much happiness to my life!

I am proud to be her mom - I pray and hope that I will be the best parent possible to this amazing soul and that she is able to always shine as brightly as she has these past 7 years!


No comments:

Post a Comment