Monday, October 27, 2014

10/27/2014 -- Day 12 -- pretzel pizza & going to 'town'



There are few pizza's I don't like, but today I had a pretzel pizza from Little Ceaser's.

I don't claim that their pizza is amazing, but for the price it is pretty great.   But today I spent the extra dollar and got the pretzel pizza.  I am not sure why I don't like it, maybe because of the large pieces of salt? Maybe because the piece I got was mostly crust and very little toppings.

So today I went to 'town'.  When you live 20 miles from the closest big grocery stores you tend to plan ahead.  Plus with gas prices (even though they are falling :) )  we try not to go more than once every two weeks-since that is when payday happens.

It wears me out.  Even when I am not prego I feel drained after going and I am not sure why.

One thing I LOVE about going to 'town' is that I get fast food.  The closest fast food place is 20+ miles away (in 'town').  I grew up on fast food and I love it.  So when I go I try to make it there for lunch and pick something up for dinner on the way out of town-normally Taco Bell for lunch and Pizza for dinner.

People seemed to be very kind today.  Maybe it is because I waddle so bad they are afraid I am going to pop any second, or maybe cause I look just worn out, but more than one worker at the grocery store asked if I needed any help, the grocery bagger insisted she push at least one of my carts (yes I had two) to my car, I had the door held open for me at two places, and even the library ladies were kind when Little Man threw a fit and I was trying to calm him.

So not much to report today because all day was spent in 'town' and pizza was the most exciting part of my day.  Oh I guess I am excited because I also bought a car seat for $20--my car seat expired and I am afraid of dealing with hospital people being stubborn about us taking home baby in it.  My husband told me not to worry about it, but when I saw this car seat for this price I just got it.   Oh yeah--AND I got .30 cents off gas, so I filled my almost empty tank for $2.79 a gallon today! It was awesome--so I guess there were a lot of good things that happened today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment