Wednesday, October 29, 2014

10/29/2014 -- Day 10 -- To do list (every day now) and just a little life!

Today has been a good day-not everything got done on my list, but I accomplished other stuff that isn't on this list.  --I have a HUGE pile of boxes full of clothes that I sorted into trash bags--now I just got to put those trash bags in the right clothing size tub---but I didn't find my breastfeeding cover which is WHY I went through it in the first place!  It only leaves me thinking that my cover is in a very random box that isn't label!  Looks like I will be searching some more over the next few days! :(

One of the biggest problems is the harder/more I work the grumpier I am by the end of the day.

Gotta work on that.  I gotta pray for energy and patience.  Especially since these next two days are gonna be busy!!

I have the kids school parties tomorrow--we have treat bags for each class, and I made (but not frosted) Squirts class cupcakes.  I think it will be a good day! After school we have the church Halloween party, which in my mind I am gonna have to cut it short.

On Halloween there is a 'Big Rig' event at a church 'in town', followed by my Dr. Appointment, followed by going to support my dear friend "grandma Lo" at her annual art show event, and then getting the girls their free pizza for reading so much--and then get home and get ready to go trick or treating.

I am having such mixed thoughts about my DR appointment on Friday.  I really hope that I am not dilated at all so I can finish up doing what I need to here, but on the other hand it would be a FANTASTIC surprise to find out that I am ready to have this baby early!  I am not holding my breath, but my friend (due Nov. 4th) has had her baby today!  I am totally jealous!

Alright, I am done for the day!






10/29/2014
   Water lawn (do this every day)
   Find Sprinkler that works
  Fall yard clean up
         Pick up apples 
         Pull out the non garden items    
  Spray outside house for bugs (Lucas must do)
  Vote and Mail in
  Call Dr. Jackson for Denver referral
  Appointment with other teacher on Wednesday
  Make Cupcakes for Squirt   
  Freeze Pineapple
  Clean house Well
        Kitchen (spray for bugs-Lucas)
        Back two rooms (Spray for bugs-Lucas)
Do three laundry loads TOTALLY 
#1 wash    Dry   Fold    Away
#2 Wash   Dry    Fold    Away
#3 Wash   Dry    Fold    Away
Pepper Thank you cards (make or find) (Pepper write) (Address) (Mail)
Get costumes together
      Sedona--tights/fan/hair bow/make-up
      Pepper--shirt/tights/make up/
Get Stuff from Jenni
Grocery Shopping 
Post Office
Drop lid off at lady house
Mail Angie money
Get Visit Teacher done-- write a letter -- Mail
call to report VT
eggs to Lois
chicken food
bank

No comments:

Post a Comment