Saturday, October 25, 2014

10/25/2014 -- Day 14 -- Leg cramps, hot coco, and Weekends




Two nights ago I woke up with the worst cramp in my calf.  It was painful!  Last night in the same leg I had a cramp in my hamstring.  It wasn't as bad as my calf, but still painful enough.

Two days later I am still super sore! Yesterday I couldn't hardly straighten my leg cause it hurt so bad.

I made sure I have been drinking enough water and I bought bananas today to help combat it!  In doing research on why this happens I learned 'they' don't really know why.  There are theories, but nothing that actually is specific.

I remember my church leader telling me she used a certain essential oil on leg cramps, so I think I will look into that and HOPE it is one that I already have cause I am NOT looking forward to these.  I have leg cramps (and heart burn) with all my pregnancies and the leg cramps wake me out of deep sleep into sitting bolt upright trying to relax and message the pain away.

So now not only do I wake every two hours to use the restroom-I now get to wake up randomly with leg cramps!  ugg!  Just getting me ready for breastfeeding I guess!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't know-- I LOVE HOT CHOCOLATE!  That is all, but I am sure this won't be the last you hear of my hot chocolate obsession, especially since we are just getting into colder  weather!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturdays are so strange. Some times I have a ton of energy and get a lot done, while other Saturdays (like today)  I just zone out, sleep, and accomplish so little!

Sundays are nap days for me.  I don't know why but they always have been.  I come home from church and zonk! It is a bad habit to do it every Sunday!  I need to find better ways to fill my time during the Lords day!

I have lists and lists of things that I could/should do.  I guess this time in my life isn't the best to start trying to add a lot, so in about six months I will reevaluate my time and see how I can spend it better--especially on Sunday!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I am running out of ideas to blog about...or I am just totally useless today!  Yeah, I going with useless.  Why is it so easy to think of blog posts that are brilliant in the middle of the night, but come up with nothing while sitting at the computer?






No comments:

Post a Comment