Friday, October 10, 2014

10/10/2014 -- day 30 -- frumpy and one month


I read a post today about a lady who is no longer 'frumpy'.  Frumpy in my mind is someone who is to tired, lazy, unmotivated, and (insert own adjective here) to care about their looks.

I am frumpy.  It is hard not to be frumpy when 90% of your clothes let your belly hang out the bottom or when you are so big you waddle so no matter what you wear you FEEL frumpy.  Now insert pants that are either to small and restrict your walking, or to big and fall down making you look like a 'homey-G'!

So yes I am frumpy.  I keep thinking one day I will not be frumpy.  I will have cute clothes and a hair cut that is easy to style (which my hair is changing yet again with this pregnancy-I wasn't born with a hair styling gene like many people I know, and then have my hair change every 3 years due to pregnancy and I am doomed to a ponytail or bun the rest of my life), I will be stylish.  People will look at me and think--'Wow, she looks really together!'

But today is not that day.  Nor is tomorrow.  Infact until the baby is a year old (aka: I stop breastfeeding) and my body becomes my own again, I will most likely be frumpy.  That is just how I roll.

So until that time just smile and know the best is yet to come!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE MONTH! So technically my due date is the 14--I leave for Denver in one month.  I don't even want to think about my to do list for the next 30 days!  AAHHHH.

Ok--so here is another TO DO list...just so I can get some of these things out of my head!
The crossed out ones are ones I have finished YAY!


1.   Prepay hospital
2.   Pay Sprinkler guys
3.   Make a plan for Make-a-head meals
4.   Finish shopping for make-a-head meals
5.   Make the meals (I feel like I should post this one like three times it was such a big job!)
6.   Write a homeschooling letter that will be ready
7.   Practice leading the songs for church
8.   Pay parts store
9.   Call to find out HOW to prepay hospital 
10. Find the mattress for my bassinet
11.Call to get a tour of hospital (it is a new hospital for me)
12. Wash baby clothes
13. Move Christmas boxes to the front of the silo
14. Move boxes out of garage into silo
15. Finish fall yard clean up
      Pull flowers in front yard
      Water Lawn
      Take big branch to burn pile
      Pull up non garden items in garden
      pick up dead apples
16. Clean out garage
17. Get out the big items for baby and make sure they are clean.
      Little Swing
      Car Seat--expired!!
18. Finish the big gifts for Christmas (third gift happen after Denver)
      Pepper--#1     #2     #3
      Sedona-- #1     #2    #3
      Wheeler   #1    #2    #3
      Lucas      #1    #2    #3
     STOCKINGS
        Pepper
        Sedona
        Wheeler
        Lucas
        Amy
19.  Get chimney cleaned (not gonna happen before baby)
20.  spray house for bugs (Lucas must do)
21.  Figure out how to organize my kitchen (zones?)  (Take pictures and make a plan in Denver?)
22. Sort through my Halloween and fall decor
23. Bring Wood in
24. Sand Peppers dresser
25. Paint peppers dresser.
26.Clean out stove
27. Peppers Birthday party
       Decorate the house (Saturday)
       Make & Decorate Cake (Friday)
       Cut out hats and Cowgirl (Thursday)
       Color the Cowgirl and assemble
       Fill a small bag with a prize for cowgirl hat thing.
       Fill balloons with Candy
       Blow up Balloons
28.  Call Suzy about the horse for Saturday
29.  Alamosa Library on 21st
30. Library on Thursday
31.  Read birthing books--I have one more left--where did I put it?
32.  Finish Whits Baby book (finish in Denver)
33.  Find embellishments for baby book (Finish in Denver)
34.  Get Visit Teacher done
       call #1
       call #2--Wed @ 10:00
       call #3---Tuesday @ 5:30
35.  Call for kids dentist
36.  Take Kelsie measure cup
37.  Give Lynn Sign
38.  Find lid lady number and give to her
39.   Look for chili recipe
40.  Do Letties gift
41.  My doctors appointments Oct 13th
42.  Kids doctors appointments Oct 21st
43.  Do Korean gifts for Christmas (not gonna happen before I leave)
44.  Make Chili for church Halloween party
45.  Halloween dinner
46.  Halloween costumes--Pepper Batman--Sedona Spanish Dancer--Wheeler Lion
47.  check car for trip
48.  Do Sept & Oct month end paper work
49.  Get hospital bags together
       MINE
          Insurance
          ID
          Phone/Chargers
          Phone Numbers
          Glasses/Case
          Pen/Paper
          Camera/Video/chargers/batteries
          Brain Book
          Money (parking & vending machine)
          Gift for Kids from baby
          Nursing Bra/nursing pads
          Nursing Tank Top
          Going Home outfit
          Few Toiletries/Hair stuff
          Lip balm
          Mints
         sign for door
          Music/CD player?
       
          BABY
          Car seat/Car seat cover (keep in car)
          Going home outfit (warm clothes)
          Blanket
          Emery board
          Baby book or foot print paper

50.  Look for oven to buy in Denver (mine is officially on its last leg!)
51.  Homeschooling plans for Denver
52.  Pack baby stuff for Denver
53.  Read about voting issues
54.  Pack kids for Denver
55.  Pack me for Denver
56.  Make face painting plans for Denver
57.  Book from Tyla
58.  Email/Facebook Larson family about Christmas pictures
59.  Preschool playdate at my house--Oct 21st
      Spider Craft stuff
      Popcorn Balls
      Facepainting
60. idea for preschool playdate!
61. Make an appointment with Principal
62. Print out letter of intent at library--stupid printer!
63.  Pay Don   
64. Wrap Peppers Presents
       Doll
       Hat
       Clothes
       Clothes
       mirror
65. Get Rachel L phone number 
66. Christmas gifts for extended family and others
      Teacher 1
      Teacher 2
      Mom
      Dad in Law
     Mom in law 
     Mom in law   (birthday)
     Dad in law (hubby in charge)
     McFadden Family--kids grown up
     Little man man
      Squirt name
      Fire cracker name
      Lucas Name
      Amy name
67. Kids Dentist appointment Oct 14th
68. Conejos library on Oct 28th
69. paint Wheelers bed
70. How do I prepay hospital--call and find out
71.  find nursing cover
72. My Dr. Appointment on Halloween
73.  Story time on the 20th for Achievement day girls--costume--book
74. Make cards for November Visit Teaching--get ready to mail
75. Both libraries on 30th
76. Read book that TR lent me
77. Read book TW lent me
78. Little Mans Doctor appointment
79. Appointment with Teacher on Tuesday
80. Call other teacher for appointment
81. Move Firecrackers dresser upstairs
82. Finish the knobs to Firecrackers dresser
83.  Find someone to led music for me Sunday





No comments:

Post a Comment