Saturday, October 18, 2014

10/18/2014--Day 22-- Forget November


I am not sure why but I just am skipping November for the most part in my mind.  Um..maybe because I will have a new baby for most of the month!

SO I am going to take down Halloween decorations and start Christmas decorations and totally skip Thanksgiving.

Also Thanksgiving this year will be SIMPLE.

Maybe instant potatoes, instant sweet potatoes, corn, store bought rolls, and steak (which I will ask hubby to cook).

Also I have started to think about Elf on the Shelf ideas and wrote down an idea for each day so that I don't have to think about it and plan ahead if I need to, but they are all easy and don't need a lot of prep or execution.  Maybe after this year I will be able to step it up in these fun little things, but not this year!

So sorry to be posting about Christmas before even Halloween, but I am ONE of those people this year.

December Daily Picture--cute idea.  I saw a list of pictures to take every day while waiting for the Big Guy in Red to show up.   Had to write it down before I forgot.

I think I should a list of pictures to take of your newborn for the first 30 days too!

Humm--after my 2 minute search I couldn't find a list -- looks like I will have to make my own--I feel a new post coming up!


No comments:

Post a Comment