Thursday, October 9, 2014

10/09/2014-- Day 31-- Rainy day


Today was one of the rainiest days I have seen since we left Korea.  One night about a month ago it just poured, but that didn't last very long, but today on and off we had a pretty good rain.

a real alligator!

Poor little Pepper had her field trip today--which made for a kind of cold soggy day for all the kids, but she seemed to enjoy it anyway. They went to the alligator farm and the airport--she got some cute pictures.  While she enjoyed her field trip I was a little frustrated.  Our play date got cancelled cause of the rain, but hopefully it will be rescheduled, but I didn't get done what I was planning.

feeding the alligators


I wanted to work outside this morning, but it just wasn't going to happen.  Plus with all this rain I didn't want to move boxes back and forth, so my to do list didn't get as done as I hoped, but I did score a toddler bed for FREE!

Albino Alligator-I guess very rare


It was awesome-I drove by a house and there was a perfectly (although very pink) toddler bed.  I am sure the lady thought I was strange when I knocked on her door and asked for it, but she seemed happy to get rid of it.  She even offered a mattress, but I already had two (one for the crib and one for the toddler bed), and since I don't have issues with needing to horde stuff I polity declined--yay me!

My little Pepper of course found this machine very interesting and has about 3 pictures of this from different point of views--my little tom boy!

Tomorrow (and every Friday) my kids don't have school--I love it!
Honestly we get so much done on Fridays-and tomorrow is NO exception.  I hope it is sunny cause we will work on the house in the morning and get that cleaned up pretty quick and since the ground will be perfect for pulling dead flowers and weeds we will work on that in the afternoon.


Tonight all the kids are in my bed watching a movie while I try to button up a few things before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment