Tuesday, October 21, 2014

10/21/2014--Day 18 -- daily journal



So today was busy and FUN!

I woke up to pick up the house (after checking facebook and pinterest first of course), and run to the grocery store.

I bought a few things I still needed for the once a month cooking, but ran home to vacuum before all the Preschool group got to my house.

We had a fun time of making a paper plate and toilet paper ghost craft, making "popcorn balls", which was more like 'rice crispy treat' popcorn balls, and I painted the kids faces.

I think it went well.  After that a good friend came over and helped me with some birthing information I  have been wondering about.  She was a great help and I think I worked through an issue or two I was worried about labor--like exactly how to visualize it.

After that all three kids had DR. appointments---including Flu shots-which are NEVER fun.

Followed by some grocery shopping and finish up the day with homework and bedtime.

Kind of boring to read about but I find it kind of perfect --except for the swollen feet at the end of the day!

Oh yeah--AND I was able to buy over 250 diapers for 30 bucks!! WHOO HOO! I am FULLY stocked up on Size 1 diapers---now time to stock pile size 2. (I have 3 small packages of newborns cause Little Man had grown out of them by week 3--so we never know what to expect)


No comments:

Post a Comment