Friday, October 3, 2014

10/3/2014--day 37 -- life style of the rich and fabulous!



When I was young I wanted to be famous.  I wanted to be an amazing actress that lived a glamorous life.

What I didn't see is how much happier I am NOT rich and famous.  I can wear the ugliest pok-a-dot pants and mustard stained grey shirt out and about in my yard without worrying about who might be hiding in the bushes photographing me.

I am not watching every bite that goes into my mouth because I can't gain any weight or I will have to have my head shots retaken, or possible loose my job.

I don't have to paint my nails, wash my hair, put on my make-up, or do anything I don't want to because the only people I am trying to impress are God, me, my hubby, and at times a few other people.

So next time you are day dreaming about being wonderful and famous just remember everything comes with a price.

Models worry about gaining weight so much they make themselves sick and/or do drugs to keep their figures.  Movie stars worry about aging until they distort their faces so much--they look fake and plastic.

Anyway this post isn't amazing or anything, but the truth is I have been out of town since yesterday so I scheduled this to post while I was gone so people wouldn't know I am not home--not that anyone actually reads this, but better safe then sorry!






No comments:

Post a Comment