Sunday, October 19, 2014

10/19/2014 -- Day 21--The perfect blog



maybe this is wrong of me, but if I run across a blog that looks perfect--I get easily bored.  I like to see peoples mess ups.  Not horrible 'life is ending' mess ups, but pictures with the kids dirty, or the house in the background a little messy.

I skip the blogs where every picture is of some expensive big adventure.

Do you know what I mean?

The first blog I stumbled on was a family in totally matching perfectly looking clothes and hair--all their pictures were at the 'family cabin' which was nicer than my house--the next set of pictures were on a boat with everyone water skiing or enjoying their gorgeous bodies on an awesome (but ridiculously expensive) smaller boat.  I read the first page of their blog....yawn....life is perfect.

The next blog the first post I read was about how each family member had been to the hospital that month and for all different things.  It is real (but the things were all 'minor'), it was funny, it made me want to read more about her real life and not just about all the sparkly things that happen in their life.

BUT to be honestly fair, I didn't read past the first page of that blog either.  Call me a blog snob!

BUT I am a total hypocrite because I also don't like blogs without pictures, and mine is just that.  A picture-less, colorless blog.  One day I will look into that more, but that is NOT a priority on my 'just survive today' list.

So I guess I can take a deep breath knowing that no one will ever look at my blog and think 'what a perfect life she lives', but in my mind it is pretty dang close to perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment