Tuesday, October 21, 2014

10/21/2014 -- Day 19--Elf on a shelf Ideas



Here is my list of Elf on the Shelf ideas.

Once again Christmas before Halloween--I am a planner!

Maybe I will take pictures of each day.


Day in December

1. welcome letter and advent calendar (Dang it, better get the advent calendar together!)
2. With Cereal boxes in the morning
3. With a bag of stuff for s'mores for us
4. Wrapped up in Christmas lights
5. Watching a Christmas movie
6. Change computer screen to picture of self
7. Riding a dinosaur
8. Hanging his clothes out to dry (we got a cute clothing line from my friend)
9. Making a fort
10: Hid in the tea set with a box of new tea
11: working out--toothpicks and mini marshmallows
12: fill the middle room with balloons
13: Reading a Christmas book
14: Hiding Candy Canes around house
15: Sitting in Christmas tree
16: Dye milk green
17: Gifts to take to our neighbors (wrapping paper still out)
18: Paint kids faces while sleeping
19: T.P. the Christmas tree
20: Decorate the mirror in bathroom
21: playing in baby diapers -- a little mess with baby powder
22: Put kids underwear on Tree
23: Praying at the Nativity
24:  Reading the scriptures
25:  Just a note from the Elf saying goodbye


Last year my kids found the Elf in my drawer.  Why was he still there?  I told them he was checking up on them every now and again and today, I guess, was a day he was checking.  I made sure to cover him with a sock and hide him in a higher spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment