Friday, October 24, 2014

10/24/2014--Day 15-- Energy TImer, Clean house, once a month cooking, P!nk



This will be a total random blog.

First I swear my energy level is on a timer and around 5:30 it just runs out. The only time that doesn't happen is when I am in the middle of something, or I have had a good nap, but seriously I am DONE by this time.  My body just goes limp, my hips stop working, and I am miserable!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My house can't stay clean for more than an hour.  For example. I asked the kids to help finish picking up while I mowed the lawn.  In the fall it takes me about 2 hours to do this--I thought the house is pretty clean so it will look amazing when I get in--WRONG!  It looks worse. Instead of picking up anything up they pulled toys out and it looks so much worse!  UGG.

To give her props--Firecracker did clean the bathroom as well as she could so that IS SO HELPFUL!  I made sure she was WELL aware of how awesome that was.

So now my energy level is GONE and the house isn't finished.  I just don't know how to do it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------


Yesterday Pam and I finished the meals.  It went so much better yesterday since all the BIG mess was made and cleaned up.  Now it was just assembly.  It still took a LOT of time.  I arrived at her house around 9:30 and worked till I left at 4:04--with a lot of meals and Pams kitchen pretty clean.  

I really want to do a detailed blog post of the process-the grocery list-the prep-the cooking-the assembly-the packaging-and all of that, but by the time I sit down to blog I am to tired to mentally think about it.  

One day I will do it again and be more detailed oriented.  Plus while it was great doing it with Pam this time (seriously wouldn't have been able to do it without her), I think next time we will do it separately.  It just gets to be to big with that much food.  OR we will just do less meals and do more of them. 
____________________________________________

I am totally loving the artist P!nk right now.  She is pretty hardcore, and amazing.  
I do look for CLEAN versions of her songs since she does swear a lot, but I also love watching her perform.  She does all this acrobatics and SINGS at the same time.  It is amazing!  
Plus she has an AMAZING body.  After watching her do a few "live" performances (on youtube so they aren't live anymore), I can see why she has such a great body.  
I guess I think she is AMAZING--since I used it WAY more than anyone should in one short blurp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment