Wednesday, October 15, 2014

10/15/2014-- Day 25 -- Constipation & the right tools



My Little Man has been so backed up today he has just cried on and off for about 4 hours!

I finally found my enema kit (yes we have had issues with all my kids when they have been under about the age of 5--so I know how to give these), but was not looking forward to it with Little Man since he is more difficult than my other ones--any way.

I just finished filling the tub with a little warm water and setting up the bottle and getting the tube all ready when he comes running in.

"I got that big poop out!"  He isn't crying or walking funny so I don't believe him, but sure enough he pooped!  He doesn't know what an enema is so I don't think the idea of it scared the poop out of him--ha ha ha!

That was kind of the high light of my day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My husband is amazing!  He is a great support to me in everything I do, even if he thinks it is a bad idea or doesn't want me to do it.

He works long and hard for us, but makes sacrifices in his schedule to spend time with us when needed.  He is no nonsense, blunt, and brutally honest-- and it has taken me a long while to really admire and appreciate those in his personality, but I really do think they are great qualities.

He treats everyone equally--I am not sure i have ever met someone who treats everyone the same.  I have seen him talk to owners of big companies like they are close friends, but he does the same with the handicap people we are friends with.  He is amazing that way.

He tries in every way to make my life easier.  I did canning this year and ordered some canning stuff with out discussing it with him first.  His reply "I need tools for my business, and you need tools for yours.  It is an investment."  I am so blessed to have a husband to sees and understands that.

We have a fairly large yard (it takes me an hour to mow it with a riding lawn mower), and I hated raking the leaves because it could easily take me four hours a few times every fall to get the yard cleaned up.  So what does my studly husband do?  He buys a thing I pull behind that lawn mower that rakes up the leaves and grass clippings for me.  We really didn't have the money for it, but he knew how much I hated and how hard it was for me to rake the yard, so he scraped together the funds.

Awesome guy!

I am so happy that years ago (13 I think) I made the right choice and agreed to marry him (even though right before he proposed, we had just got into a big fight and he wouldn't even talk to me! I will have to tell the story sometime).

Love you Lucas!

No comments:

Post a Comment