Sunday, October 26, 2014

10/26/2014 --Day 13-- Starting to hit me! and more



For some reason the idea of having a new baby hasn't really settled in. Maybe I have been focused so much on the pregnancy I have kind of forgotten when the end result will be.

I am SUPER excited to have a new baby, but I am really frustrated to think about breastfeeding--lets just say I hate it.

Funny how most women fear birth, but I fear breastfeeding.

So I am trying really hard on focusing on the good and happy parts of having a newborn and trying hard not to feel overwhelmed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today we went to visit another congregation (Same church) that my brother in law and his family attend.  He was placed in the highest leadership position in the congregation, which means he will be the spiritual leader for his congregation for the next 5-10 years.

It was great to be there and take part in that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been watching movies I have rented from the library---Sherlock is one of the TV series I have watched.  It has been fun, and interesting, but really I am not SHERLOCKED at all.  I will watch the rest when they come out cause I like them, but I would rather do a Mentalist marathon!


No comments:

Post a Comment