Thursday, October 30, 2014

10/30/2014-- Day 9 -- To Do list and a few pictures! FINALLY!


I guess blue and red where the colors for Halloween this year--
didn't even notice till I saw these pictures!
Spanish Dancer and Super Girl!



YAY!  It is 10:15 and I am done with my MUST DO LIST--I am not feeling so hot, so I think I will put my feet up for a few minutes-get my kitchen done-and then enjoy the Halloween parties for the rest of the day!  I love having a manageable to do list (if I ignore the stuff I didn't do yesterday) :)

Plus I love when you pull out the things you have been planning on canning and freezing and it just isn't quite ripe yet!  Thanks pineapples for taking longer to ripen! Looks like Saturday will be a major catch up day!




Thursday 10/30/2014

  Make Chili for church Halloween party
  Get kids ready for School (costumes)
  Kids Halloween parties
      Squirts cupcakes
             Decorate
  Fall yard clean up
              Pull flowers on side of house
   How do I prepay hospital--call and find out
    Make Dr. Appointment for when I get to the BIG TOWN!   11/11/14--@2:45



NOT HAPPENING--ROLL OVER
       Clean House Well
              Mudroom
              Dining Room
              Kitchen (spray for bugs-Lucas)
              Back two rooms (Spray for bugs-Lucas)
        Do Laundry--1 load-- Wash   Dry    Fold    Away
        Pepper Thank you cards (make or find) (Pepper write)                         (Address) (Mail)-
        Freeze Pineapple (not ripe) 

No comments:

Post a Comment