Monday, October 20, 2014

10/20/2014--Day 20--Pictures to take of my baby the first 30 days


So I looked for a list that tells of 30 specific pictures to take of your newborn in the first 30 days of their life, but couldn't find one list.

So I made one off of other pictures I liked.  I know that these should come naturally to take these pictures, but as the 4th kid and during the month of December things are bound to get a little crazy!

Like most of my posts, this is mainly for me, but feel free to read along.   :)

Wow this is proving harder than I thought!  I guess I will leave the last 10 days blank and see what I can come up with.  Plus I know these aren't in order cause we will most likely see our extended family before day 21--but I want to just get them down!  Looks like I will leave some blank spots and fill them in as I find pictures I like.


Day 1: of course the 1st picture and the siblings & Grandma meeting the baby the first time.
Day 2: Going home picture if you are able to go home this day
Day 3: Up close picture of body--ears, eyes, nose, mouth, fingers, toes, and so on!
Day 4: Picture of them all wrapped up in their cute blankets sleeping
Day 5: Crying Picture
Day 6: Individual picture with each of the kids
Day 7: Dad and Baby-lots of pictures
Day 8: Picture with toy-take one a month to show growth
Day 9: In favorite outfit
Day 10: Bath time
Day 11: Try to get a yawn picture
Day 12: Mom and baby sleeping
Day 13: With dads tools
Day 14: In dads monster truck--how? humm?
Day 15: In a Christmas box (as the present)
Day 16: In front of Christmas Tree
Day 17: Mom and baby hands-each kid and dad too
Day 18: snuggle and reading time with baby
Day 19: Belly Button (now it should look normal)
Day 20: Better Family picture--with mom NOT in hospital/frumpy clothes
Day 21: Cousins/extended family
Day 22:
Day 23:
Day 24:
Day 25:
Day 26:
Day 27:
Day 28:
Day 29:
Day 30:

No comments:

Post a Comment